Making a positive difference in lives, that’s what that drives our every move.
We believe in equality for all – it’s as simple as that. And it’s because of this belief that we support health, wellbeing, and education programs in our communities. We work to break down and remove barriers, so we can keep our communities healthy and in school. That’s our ultimate goal.
Thanks to you – our donors and partners – we have made an impact globally in 2021. Now, that’s what we call team work!
- Opened two new schools in Burkina Faso and Namibia
- Started four computer classrooms in Nepal, Peru, Senegal and Tanzania
IT Skills Programme:
- 25 migrants completed training for essential technology and employment topics in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- 240 children and youth attended workshops on cyberbullying, cyber safety, Python programming and career in cybersecurity
- 321 seniors picked up new digital skills such cybercrime and cyber protection
Humanitarian aid and giving back to communities:
- Bringing food supplies to 450 families in the village of Antanandava, South of Madagascar
- Donating backpacks filled with school essentials to 50 children from Singapore during Children’s Day
Recognition for our work: